ESWEEK 2018 is happy to announce the ACM SIGBED and IEEE CEDA ESWEEK Opportunity Programs that are dedicated to supporting student participation at the event. The Programs offer travel support to a limited number of students. Eligible students must be an author or co-author of a paper accepted at one of the conferences of ESWEEK 2018, and be in need for financial support. They also have to be a member of ACM SIGBED (see https://services.acm.org/public/qj/gensigqj/siglist/gensigqj_siglist.cfm ) or of IEEE CEDA (see https://www.ieee.org/membership-catalog/productdetail/showProductDetailP... ). In case of over-subscription, highest priority will be given to students who come from institutions or countries that cannot afford the travel. Students with successful applications will be reimbursed for their expenses (or part of them) after the conference.
Applications should be sent to Juergen Teich via email ( email@example.com ) with subject "ESWEEK Travel Grant Application".
Deadline for application: September 14, 2018
Decision: September 21, 2018
Applications must contain the following material:
- Full name of the applicant
- Complete contact information including email
- Current position at the institution
- Paper title and author list, name of the conference to which the paper was submitted
- Motivation letter of the applicant including the requested amount and justification
- Proof of Society Membership (CEDA/SIGBED membership number)
- Letter signed by the supervisor, supporting the application