CALL FOR TUTORIAL PROPOSALS
For ESWEEK 2022, we invite you to submit high-quality, timely tutorials to enrich the technical program. Tutorials offer a unique opportunity where presenters can interact closely with attendees, and attendees can gain in-depth technical knowledge and hands-on experience on a specific topic. Tutorials on all topics related to embedded system design, analysis, and development are welcome. ESWEEK 2022 tutorials will take place on Friday, October 7, and can be either half-day or full-day, lecture-style events or hands-on labs. Proposals should be submitted before the deadline of April 16, 2022 (AOE).
A 2-page maximum PDF file, including the following information:
- Title of the tutorial
- Abstract (max. 500 words) describing motivation, intended audience, and main contents.
- Organizers and instructors with short bios, affiliations, and expertise in the proposed topics.
- List of topics to be covered.
- Length and format of the tutorial (lecture, hands-on), and how you plan to deliver it virtually, e.g., how will attendees access any necessary software and interact with instructors?
- If the tutorial has been offered previously, please specify the conference, date, and number of attendees.
Please submit your tutorial proposal through the SoftConf website https://www.softconf.com/m/esweek22-wt. If you have any questions about the submission of the ESWEEK 2022 Tutorial proposals, please contact Tutorials Chair Sudeep Pasricha at email@example.com.