ESWEEK Ph.D. Forum and Recruitment Events
The Ph.D. Forum at ESWEEK 2023 is a poster session with lightning talks for Ph.D. students to present their dissertation research with the embedded systems community, and will be hosted together with a job fair, offering great opportunities for networking. The forum is open to all members of the embedded systems community and is free-of- charge. For Ph.D. students presenting posters in this Forum, limited funds will be available for travel assistance, based on financial needs.
- Ph.D. students within 1-2 years of dissertation completion and Ph.D. students who have completed their dissertation during the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Dissertation research must be relevant to the embedded systems community.
PhD Forum Submission Deadline: July 7, 2023 (11:59pm AOE)
- Submit a poster in PDF format presenting either the dissertation research or a published (or accepted) paper related to the dissertation topic.
- Contents of the poster should include title of the work, authors’ names and affiliations, a summary of the work, a list of main contributions, related work, motivation, uniqueness of your approach, potential impact, results, on-going/future work.
- For preparation with PowerPoint, the poster size can be set as 46” tall x 33” wide.
- The deadline for submitting posters is July 7th, 2023 (11:59pm AOE).
- A lightning talk will be scheduled for each accepted poster during the event.
For any inquiries, please contact the ESWEEK 2023 Ph.D. Forum Chair, Xue Lin (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) with “ESWEEK 2023 Ph.D. Forum” on the e-mail subject line.
ESWEEK 2023 will be holding their 1st recruitment event, co-hosted with PhD forum. This event is open to all attendees of the ESWEEK conference. Attendees are encouraged to submit a CV or résumé for circulation beforehand.
The recruitment event is a place for students and professionals looking for internships or jobs to meet with representatives from companies and academia. In the beginning of the event, one representative from each organization has the opportunity to introduce the organization and its job opening(s). Afterward, all attendees have a chance to mingle.
If you are representing a company, research organization or university and would like to participate in the event, please contact the ESWEEK 2023 Recruitment Chair, Jeff (Jun) Zhang (Email: email@example.com) with “ESWEEK 2023 Recruitment” on the e-mail subject line.