ESWEEK Attendee Guide
How to Get Into Whova
Whova User Guide
A detailed Whova attendee user guide is available here. In particular, Whova provides a wide range of features for networking with other attendees by participating in discussions on the community boards or creating and joining virtual ad-hoc meetings.
What to Do Offline?
A 20-30 minute video, pdf of the paper, (and optionally slides and other material) for each talk are already available online here (Agenda → Choose Session → Choose Sub-session). Go through them, and post questions and communicate with other attendees in the Whova Q&A. See here in the user guide for how to access the Whova Q&A.
What Will Happen “Live”?
Each session start with 2-minute lightening talks of the papers in the session. Then, 30 minutes of combined Q&A (Agenda → Choose Session) follows. Ask questions in Zoom Q&A or Whova Q&A (“Raise hand” in Zoom). See here in the user guide for how to join live streams.
- Special networking sessions towards the end of each day program
- Special industry sessions (European Industrial session and Live Q&A sessions by Xilinx and ARM) on Tuesday before and after main program
- ESWEEK Panel on Wednesday
- Test of Time Award presentations on Tuesday start, and meet the awardees on Tuesday ending
- Best paper award presentations on Wednesday beginning, and meet the awardees on Wednesday ending
If you have any problem attending ESWEEK online, feel free to contact the ESWEEK helpdesk
- at email@example.com or
- under Ask Organizers Anything in the Whova Community (ESWEEK whova event portal or Whova App → Community → Ask Organizer Anything).