CODAI’22: Workshop on Compilers, Deployment, and Tooling for Edge AI
Please visit the CODAI’22 website https://codai-workshop.com/ for more details.
The goal of the CODAI workshop is to coalesce the emerging energy in the AI compiler communities and AI accelerator communities focusing on Edge AI in both academic and industrial research. These realms of research have the opportunity to deliver a pervasive and seamless end-to-end tooling that connects hardware and software development methodologies. This workshop mainly focuses on:
- Discussing new impulses for deployment of Neural Networks on low-end embedded systems
- Cooperative development of (open source) toolchains/frameworks for neural network deployment + cooperation between industry and academia
Therefore, it complements the established conferences CASES and CODES+ISSS which have a wider and more academic research-spectrum. We also welcome work-in-progress papers of ongoing research projects and case studies from industrial applications.
Topics for workshop submissions include, but are not limited to:
- Optimization techniques and performance estimation of neural networks on embedded systems:
e.g., compression, quantization techniques, virtual prototyping
- Compilers for Edge AI: partitioning, μC, heterogeneous systems, intermediate representations or (domain specific) languages
- Code-generation and hardware-backends for AI accelerators – especially for RISC-V is appreciated
- Applications: processing of embedded vision, time-series data, etc.
- Novel brain-inspired algorithm for Edge-AI
- Compiler and optimization techniques for beyond-von-Neumann AI accelerators
Michael J. Klaiber
Bosch Research, Germany
NXP Semiconductors, The Netherlands