CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
ESWEEK 2022 will host several workshops on October 13 and 14 and is soliciting proposals for new and recurring workshops. Half-day (2 hours) and full-day (4 hours) workshops will be hosted on the ESWEEK virtual platform. ESWEEK workshops are excellent opportunities to bring together researchers and practitioners from different communities to share their experiences in an interactive atmosphere and to foster collaboration for new and innovative projects. We invite you to submit workshop proposals on any topic related to the broad set of research, education, and application areas in embedded systems. Proposals should be submitted before the deadline of April 16, 2022 (AOE).
2-page maximum PDF file, including the following:
- A concise title of the workshop.
- Description of the topics and specific issues that the workshop will address, how the workshop complements ESWEEK conferences and symposiums, and why the workshop theme is relevant.
- Expected length/duration and format of the workshop (regular paper presentations, poster presentations, invited talks, panel discussions, demo sessions, or other ideas to promote the active exchange of ideas).
- Organizers with a short bio, affiliation, and their expertise in the proposed topic(s).
- Expected number of participants.
- In case the workshop has been previously held, provide information to show that the previous edition(s) were successful in terms of paper submissions and/or attendance.
- Follow-up plans (if any) to disseminate the ideas from the workshop, for example through position paper or journal special issue. Potential proceedings, if any, are the responsibility of the workshop organizers to organize independently from ESWEEK.
Please submit your workshop proposal through the SoftConf website https://www.softconf.com/m/esweek22-wt. If you have any questions about the submission of the ESWEEK 2022 Workshop Proposals, please contact Workshop Chair Sudeep Pasricha at firstname.lastname@example.org.