CALL FOR SPECIAL SESSION PROPOSALS
We invite you to submit special session proposals on any topic related to the broad areas of interest of ESWEEK and beyond. The special session should cover a topic that is contemporary, hot, and complementary to the regular sessions. The special session should be able to generate enthusiasm among the ESWEEK participants. Proposals should be submitted before the deadline of April 30, 2022 (AOE).
A 2-page maximum PDF file, including the following:
- Title of the special session.
- Description of the topics that the special session will address, how the special session complements the reviewed paper sessions in ESWEEK, and why the theme of the special session is relevant.
- Expected format of the special session (invited presentations or other ideas to promote the active exchange of ideas especially in a virtual format).
- Organizers with a short bio, affiliation, and their expertise in the proposed topic(s).
- In case the organizers are not presenters, names of the presenters with a short bio, affiliation, and their expertise in the proposed topic(s).
Please submit your special session proposal through the SoftConf website https://www.softconf.com/m/esweek22-ss/. If you have any questions about the submission of the ESWEEK 2022 Special Session Proposals, please contact Special Sessions Chair Prabhat Mishra at email@example.com. The participants of each accepted special session will have the opportunity to co-author a single overview paper (maximum 10 pages) of the special session. This will be published in the ESWEEK 2022 proceedings.