Call for Workshop Proposals
ESWEEK 2017 will host several workshops on Oct. 19/20th and is soliciting proposals for new and recurring workshops. ESWEEK workshops are excellent opportunities to bring together researchers and practitioners from different communities to share their experiences in an interactive atmosphere, and to foster collaboration for new and innovative projects. We invite you to submit workshop proposals on any topic related to the broad set of research, education, and application areas in embedded systems before the deadline of April 30, 2017.
Submission Details: A 2‐page maximum PDF file, including the following information:
- a concise title of the workshop
- description of the topics and specific issues that the workshop will address, how the workshop complements ESWEEK conferences and symposium, and why the workshop theme is relevant
- expected format of the workshop (regular paper presentations, poster presentations, invited talks, panel discussions, demo sessions, or other ideas to promote active exchange of ideas)
- organizers with short bio, affiliation, and their expertise in the proposed topic(s)
- in case the workshop has been previously held, provide information to show that the previous edition(s) were successful in terms of paper submissions and/or attendance
- length of the workshop (half‐day/one‐day) and the expected number of participants
- Follow‐up plans (if any) to disseminate the ideas from the workshop, for example through position paper or journal special issue
Please submit your workshop proposal by email to the ESWEEK 2017 Workshop Chair: Stephen A. Edwards, Columbia University, Computer Science Department, at email@example.com. Please write "[ESWEEK 2017] Workshop Proposal" on the e‐mail subject line.
Call for Tutorial Proposals
ESWEEK 2017 is looking for high‐quality, timely tutorials to enrich its technical program. Tutorials offer a unique opportunity where presenters can interact closely with attendees and attendees can gain in‐depth knowledge on a specific topic. Tutorials on all topics related to embedded system design, analysis and development are welcome. ESWEEK 2017 tutorials will take place on Oct 15th, and can be either be half day or full day, lecture style or hands on labs. We invite you to submit tutorial proposals before the deadline of April 7, 2017.
Submission Details: A PDF file including the following information:
- abstract (max 500 words) describing motivation, intended audience, and main contents
- organizers and speakers with short bio and affiliation
- list of topics to be covered
- length and format of the tutorial (lecture, hands‐on), and any special requirement for the tutorial room
- if the tutorial has been previously offered, provide information on the conference, date, and number of attendees
Please send your proposals by email to the ESWEEK 2017 Tutorial Chair: R. Doemer, University of California, Irvine, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write "[ESWEEK 2017] Tutorial Proposal" on the e‐mail subject line.