Call for Student Competition Proposals
ESWEEK 2022 will host multiple student competitions. We are soliciting proposals for new and recurring student competitions related to embedded system design.
ESWEEK student competitions provide excellent opportunities to student researchers showcase their design skill on cutting-edge research topics. It also brings researchers and practitioners from different communities together to share their experiences in an interactive atmosphere and to foster collaboration for new and innovative projects. We invite you to submit student competition proposals on any topic related to the broad set of research, education, and application areas in embedded systems.
Proposals should be submitted before the deadline of June 1, 2022 (AOE).
2-page maximum PDF file, including the following:
- The title of the student competition.
- Description of the student competition and the rules, how the student competition complements ESWEEK conferences and symposiums, and why it is relevant.
- Expected length/duration and format of the competition (e.g., how will the participants join, how will they present, how will the designs be judged).
- Organizers with a short bio, affiliation, and their expertise in the proposed topic(s).
- Expected number of participants.
- In case the student competition has been previously held, provide information to show that the previous edition(s) were successful in terms of participants and/or attendance.
- Follow-up plans (if any) to disseminate the ideas from the competition, for example through position paper or journal special issue.
Please email the student competition proposals or your questions to Student Research Competitions Chair – Umit Ogras (email@example.com).